As the voice of the disclaimer on internet sensation My Brother, My Brother and Me, I feel a special kinship to the snarky voice of one of the show’s hosts and youngest McElroy, Griffin.
On this most excellent of days I present to you 10 “facts” about the youngest of the McElroy trio.
(reposted from Twitter)
To honor #MBMBaM fans on this, the date of @griffinmcelroy’s birth, I present 10 “facts” about Griffin Xavier McElroy the Third, Esquire:
10. @GriffinMcElroy hates to be tickled with emu feathers. He once ate a whole emu to prevent tickling just to find it tickles inside, too.
9. #MBMBaM wasn’t the first hit show @GriffinMcElroy starred in. Check out episode #177 of ‘Diff’rent Strokes’. Yep, you guessed it.
8. @GriffinMcElroy once tried to drink Chuck Norris under the table. Norris not only beat him, but started from the roof. #TimeReleaseJoke
7. @GriffinMcElroy’s birthday was originally slated for April 15th, but he refused to share the spotlight with the IRS.
6. This picture of @GriffinMcElroy was taken just before he commited an act of theft: he stole my heart. #Hugs
5. Why do you knock at @GriffinMcElroy’s house? If you don’t, he’ll assume you’re a ninja and get his 8th grade ninja costume on. #NotPretty
4. @GriffinMcElroy wants to be a never-nude, one of the people that showers in tiny shorts, but he loves him some edible underwear. #Choices
3. When the other brothers on #MBMBaM heard they were getting baby brother @GriffinMcElroy, they secretly hoped for a baboon. #WishGranted?
2. Every year on his birthday, @GriffinMcElroy hunts & eats squeakers from dog chew toys. In some cirles he’s known as “The Beeper Reaper”.
1. Today, on his birthday, @GriffinMcElroy asks every hobo he sees “Do you want to snap into a Slim Jim? Do you, punk?!” – then walks away.
Happy birthday, buddy.